Coal charger (CC) - It is intended for charging coal furnaces with furnaces. The number of auxiliary operations performed by the machine is determined by its execution. The car moves from the coal tower to the stoves and back along the rail tracks laid on top of the battery.
- maintenance of upper platform of coke oven battery with 12 to 51 m3 unit volume of the coking chamber;
- ensuring of loading, unloading and transportation of coal burden from the coal storage bin to the chamber.
- opening/burying of coal storage bin, bin gates, ascension-pipe lids;
- removal/installation of the charge-hole lids;
- lowering and pulling of crossover chutes between the bins and charge holes;
- turning on/off hydraulic steam injection valves;
- cleaning of lids and mounting surfaces, wells and riser elbows.
|Volume of maintained furnace, m3||21,6-51,0|
|Furnace height, m||4,3-7,0|
|Furnace service (by cycles)||
From one plant
|Moving speed, m/s||tо 2,2|
|Bin capacity, m3||10 … 25|
|Electric system||Power operated motor, frequency control, on-board computer|
|Hydraulic system pressure, MPa||6,3; 10|
Hydromechanical / Electromechanical / Combined.
|Dust free coke pushing systems||Centralised dust suppression system; valve and belt; standalone dust suppression system|
|SPTA supply weight, t||80 … 150|
|Operational mass, t||96 … 190|