Coke pushing rams (CPR) is a machine of a coke oven battery is designed for pushing coke from the oven.
- maintenance of coke oven batteries with 12 to 51 m3 unit volume of coking chambers at the pusher end;
- performance of 15 to 27 key, support operations and processing steps with various support options (transport, movement);
- removal/setting of coke oven door;
- production of coke cake from the chamber;
- floating (levelling) of coal burden;
- cleaning and maintenance of doors and frames;
- lifting, lowering and cleaning of levelling boxhole door;
- reception, storage and unloading of burden taken out from the furnace when levelling;
- lifting, lowering personnel, maintaining the coke oven doors;
- cleaning of spilled coke.
Also, the arrangement of functional mechanisms and devices (providing the possibility of working in one or several positions).
Energy supply of machine drive: electric, hydraulic in different combinations on gears;
Control: power operated motor controllers, frequency transducers, software controllers.
- Operating modes: manual, semi-automatic by operation groups.
- Maintenance cycle time – up to 720 seconds.
- Performance, yield/h – 5-7.
Weight and dimension parameters, technical equipment (video control device and dust suppression devices, etc.) can be updated based on the additional orders.
|Volume of maintained furnace, m3;||21,6-51,0||21,6-51,0|
|Furnace height, m||4,3-7,0||4,3-7,0|
With the several
From one plant
|Moving speed, m/s||1,57-1,77||1,57-1,77|
|Pushing speed, m/s||0,5||0,5|
|Levelling speed, m/s||1,34-1,48||1,5-1,58|
|Door extractor moving speed, m/s||0,2/0,06||0,2/0,06|
|Hydraulic system pressure, MPa||-||10|
Standard coke pushing ram: 3-deck frame gantry platform